We prioritize the safety and well-being of our community members by providing robust security measures and traffic control within the jurisdiction of ELCITA in collaboration with the Karnataka State Police and other government agencies and implementing a comprehensive security strategy and a four-layered security system.
We aim to safeguard the community from threats like lone wolf attacks, hostage crises, bomb attacks, drone strikes, radiation/gas attacks, road accidents, fire/industrial accidents, and crimes etc. By working closely with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), we have taken significant steps to mitigate these risks.
ELCITA’s 3-Pronged Security Strategy:
Four – Tiered Deployment:
This system is in place to implement the three-pronged security strategy.
We have implemented a range of security measures:
- 24 x 7 Surveillance: Our township is equipped with a state-of-the-art surveillance system monitored round the clock through a central command center.
- Trained Security Personnel: Well-trained security guards are deployed at all internal roads and junctions to maintain a secure environment.
- Mobile Security Patrol: Continuous monitoring through mobile security patrols on two and four-wheelers.
- No Drone Zone: To ensure the privacy and safety of the community, Electronics City Industrial Township is a “No Drone Zone.”
- Dedicated Security Team: We have a professional security team led by a Chief Security Officer, ensuring effective security operations management.
- Police Stations: We have established Traffic and Law & Order Police Stations to ensure a swift response to security concerns.
- Emergency Communication System: To enable seamless coordination with stakeholders like the Police, Fire & Hospitals. Walky-talky base stations are strategically deployed across multiple organizations within the township.
- Dynamically Controlled Traffic Signals: We have installed dynamically controlled traffic signals at crucial junctions to optimise traffic flow and enhance safety.
- Collaborative Approach: We coordinate closely with the Police and other security agencies to effectively address security challenges.
For any inquiries or assistance related to security matters, please feel free to reach out to our team: